love the art style
Extraction - Ludum Dare 39
Created in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 39
Defend yourself in the wreckage of your shuttle while awaiting extraction. Turn the surrounding turrets on and off to fend off the enemies, but keep a close eye on your power usage.
- Click the surrounding turrets to move to them and toggle them on/off
- When a turret is damaged, a wrench icon will appear above it. Click on the turret and wait beside it to fill the meter
- WASD/Arrows can be used to move the camera around
- Collect the pink crystals dropped by enemies to regain energy
- Turning off all turrets will recharge energy
- The game ends if any of the following happens:
- You're caught in an explosion
- Your shuttle is destroyed,
- You are extracted from the crash zone successfully
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The choice of colors and the whole graphical style were really neat. <3 I loved this little 'tower defense' game of yours very much, because it feels polished and has a straight-forward game design. :) That's why I wrote a short article about it and also created a gameplay video. Keep up the great work, buddy, looking forward to your new projects!
Thanks Sebastian! Great writeup and excellent video - love seeing other people actually make it to the end :)
Really cool idea, i loved the graphics, and the music fits well. Couldn't complete the first round though, too hard.